Tuesday, January 26, 2010

7 factoids - a little off subject

Thanks Shauna :). I'd link you, but I'm just not that good yet...

1) I love having an afternoon treat. A latte, a coffee, a hot cocoa, a cookie. Something special to get through the rest of the day. Today I'm going with hot cocoa (with a little of coffee left over from this morning. Mmmm).

2) Now that I don't work at Gap as much, I actually fold my laundry and put it away. The clothes even make it back to the closet, or into the laundry basket most days! This is truly a miracle.

3) I like being crafty. I often have the urge to be artistic, but I'm never as talented/skilled as I would like to be. But I keep trying....that' s what counts!

4) If you asked me at age 16, I would have told you I was waiting until 30 to get married and have kids. I'm am currently married and about to have my second child all by the ripe old age of 27! I like when I'm wrong :).

5) I went to a Hanson concert with 5 other girls (most of which were 4+ years younger then me) and we wore black shirts with pink letters that spelled out "H-A-N-S-O-N". I am very proud of this moment.

6) I second guess myself all the time. I hate this...but can't seem to stop. My husband is the best at keeping me inline.

7) My "to-do" list is never-ending. Always.

Ok, now it's your turn. Either post this to your blog or leave me a comment with 7 little facts about you!!

2 comments:

  1. i posted my 7, plus a bonus one, on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll post mine tonight. :) love these facts about you!!!

    ReplyDelete