Sunday, January 17, 2010

A few good webistes....

Hello!

This post is just a quick note to tell you about a few good sites that I have come across. One was recommended by a friend, the other two I stumbled upon in my search for great deals and free stuff :).

www.onefrugalchick.com

This site is for everyone. She posts a few times a day with a variety of things. Free tacos, free pretzels, what coupons are out that are good on items that are on sale at major national chains (making most things free or under a buck!)...she's got quite a few good ideas.

www.denvermetromoms.com

www.milehighmamas.com


These two are for those of us who live in Colorado. There are a ton of good ideas and deals on both sites! On denver metro moms, she posts a weekly shopping list/meal plan, and gives you 2 stores to shop at using their sales and coupons (last week was King Soopers and sunflower market)! It makes life a bit easier to start this type of penny pinching :). I think she works on a budget of $40 a week?!


What I've gotten using these sites....

  • 2 free tacos
  • free ben&jerry's ice cream
  • free mag. subscription
  • and a few others I don't remember at the moment


Just thought I'd share.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked out the onefrugalchick.com. Love it! Thanks for the recommendations! Have you tried spoofee.com? I know its more generalized but I find alot of great things on there as well.

    ReplyDelete